Skip to content
Booze Over Broadway
Do you have a strong love for Andrew Lloyd Weber or Stephen Sondheim? Do you consider “Defying Gravity” to be the ultimate, underrated karaoke song? Then get ready to raise your glass and belt out that high-C with Booze Over Broadway. Featuring 50 delectable drinks from a rising star in the New York City bar scene, this clever and creative manual allows you to make delicious cocktails right from the comfort of your home. This witty, accessible book also includes commentary, step-by-step instructions, and whimsical illustrations throughout. Recipes include:
Fresh and fun, Booze Over Broadway will have cocktail connoisseurs and Broadway buffs alike screaming “encore!” (and “cheers”).
- Hello, Daquiri!
- The Best Little Whiskey Sour in Texas
- Don’t Cry for Me, Appletini
- I Don’t Know How to Love Gin
- Bloody, Bloody, Mary Jackson
- Once on this (Long) Island Iced Tea
- Brandy Alexander Hamilton
- If I Were a Rich Man(hattan)
- And more!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.