Respect for the Hudson River means living sustainably. Wrap bread, cheese, vegetables, or cover a bowl! Bee's Wrap® is the sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage.
Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal. When cool, the wrap will hold its shape.
- Reusable. Wash in COOL water with a mild dish soap. Let air dry.
- Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
- 1 Small 7" x 8" (17,5 x 20 cm) - wrap a lemon, avocado or small snack.
- 1 Medium 10" x 11" (25 x 27,5 cm) - wrap cheese, carrots, herbs, or cover a bowl.
- 1 Large 13" x 14" (33 x 35 cm) - wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods or cover a bowl.
The Hudson River is much more than a body of water. The Hudson has been the home for humans and hundreds of species of fish, birds, and plants for centuries. Our exhibition, Hudson Rising, reflects on how human activity has impacted the river and, in turn, how the river environment has shaped art, industrial development, commerce, tourism, and environmental awareness. On view March 1 – August 2, 2019.