Wear your love of New York City for all to see in our exclusive Brooklyn Bridge face mask. This comfortable fabric face covering features Tavik František's 1927 print of a lyrical view the city skyline at twilight, one of thousands of prints in the collection of the New-York Historical Society. The Woolworth Building towers in the distance over the picturesque urban panorama of Lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Face covering is washable and reusable, made of two layers of fabric with soft ear loops. Pocketed design allows for insertion of additional filtration.
- 2-layer Breathable cloth mask (92% nylon, 8% spandex)
- Outer layer treated with a splash resistant finish
- Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry
- For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
- Not an FDA approved medical device
- Filters not included
Silicone cord locks make ear loops adjustable
- One size fits most
- MADE IN USA