A full year calendar of Women Who Make History, plus more, awaits you. This beautifully illustrated, informative wall calendar features thirteen incredible females who trailblazed to break barriers, set records, and usher new ideas.
Each monthly spread showcases a groundbreaking woman's inspiring story and full-color infographics. The calendar is based on the work of New York Times bestselling author and artist Rachel Ignotofsky.
Don't wait too long: enjoy the planning spread for September–December 2023
- Fold-around cover design eliminates need for plastic packaging
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Spans January–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time