Pay homage to a pivotal moment in Rock and Roll history when you rock this Grateful Dead Avalon Ballroom Juniors Long Length T-shirt, presented on the occasion of New-York Historical Society's exhibition, Bill Graham and the Rock and Roll Revolution
.The tie-die shirt features the Avalon Ballroom 1966 Logo with Steal Your Face Lightning Bolts and Bertha Skeleton Head and Roses on an extra long body.
The New-York Historical Society presents the rock & roll world of Bill Graham (1931–1991), one of the most influential concert promoters of all time. Bill Graham and the Rock & Roll Revolution explores the life and work of the legendary music impresario who worked with the biggest names in rock music. Showcasing more than 300 objects—including rock memorabilia, photographs, and concert posters with a site-specific installation of “The Joshua Light Show,” the trailblazing liquid light show conceived in 1967 by multimedia artist Joshua White that served as a psychedelic backdrop to Graham’s concert productions in New York. On view February 14, 2020 –January 3, 2021.
- Officially Licensed Grateful Dead Juniors T-Shirt
- 4.3 oz ring spun 100% cotton
- Super soft with a light stretch for a perfect fit
- Longer length, slightly scooped neck, cap sleeves
- Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Printed in the USA
- Junior's cut tends to run small. Consider choosing the next size up