The Keith Haring Fold-Up Tote reminds us of the vibrant streets of New York, full of mighty murals & gutsy graffiti.
Feel the rapid rhythm of Big Apple with the New York Keith Haring Bag. Dance with drawings from the front size. Wink at Statue of Liberty from the back side.
In the 1980's, American artist and social activist Keith Haring rose from New York street culture to paint over 50 public murals across the globe. Haring’s paintings are a 20th century pop art and graffiti art legacy.
The New-York Historical Society is proud to have on display the ceiling of Keith Haring;s famous SoHo Pop Shop
- can carry up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5")
- zip pocket measures 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5")
- 27 cm (10.6") handle drop
- water resistant
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified