Our elegantly designed rain capes are reversible, packable, rainproof, windproof, and lightweight with a luxurious, soft, supple feel. This ultra-versatile rain cape can be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
The rain cape design is inspired by Tiffany Studios' (1848-1933) Magnolia window panels, ca. 1885. Now in the permanent collection of the The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, the three leaded-glass window panels initially graced the library of Tiffany's 72nd street home in New York City. Later they served as a transition between indoors and outdoors in the dining room of his long island estate, Laurelton Hall.
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- Louis C Tiffany Magnolia Lamp Shade detail.
- Reverse color: Black