Marigold yellow hues will brighten the dreariest days with feelings of joy and good cheer under our clever Louis C. Tiffany Peony and Iris umbrella. The design was adapted from Louis Comfort Tiffany's original oil painting, Peonies and Iris, in the collection of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum. The innovative reverse folding design of the umbrella offers quicker drying coverage with a comfortable C-shaped handle.
With shimmering veils of leaded glass lamps and windows, Louis C. Tiffany (1848-1933) and his designers created a revolutionary design aesthetic that brought the beauty of the natural world into the home.
- 31.5" long and 40" diameter when opened
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Convenient self-standing design