Bring the beautiful tradition of making Springerle cookies to life in your kitchen with our spectacular Menagerie Rolling Pin. Roll over the dough to create an imprint of different motifs for timeless, elegant holiday treats. This fully functional tool used to press cookies or crafts is also beautiful on its own as a display piece.
Springerle cookies are traditional South German biscuit cookies that are embossed with a mold to form a beautiful, textured design. The authentic and incredibly detailed resin molds by House on the Hill are food-safe resin composite molds. The patterns of some molds are replicas of antique carvings dating as far back as the 1600’s. View the entire collection of cookie molds and rolling pins here. Cookie recipes included!
House on the Hill is a woman-owned and run company based in Rosebud, Missouri. The images on each rolling pin is carved in wood by an artisan to make a production mold. Molds are individually hand-poured, and hand-finished in food-safe resin.
- Made in the USA
- Includes: one rolling pin and one recipe booklet
- Material: hand cast food-safe resin
- Dimensions: 14.25" length, 2.75" cylinder
- Gently hand wash, dry with a soft cloth
- A tip from House on the Hill: let the pressed cookie dough rest for 24 hours before baking. This forms a crust on top and preserves the design.