Wear your love of the New-York Historical Society in our branded face mask. This comfortable face covering features the New-York Historical logo...because history matters!
Founded in 1804, New-York Historical is the oldest museum in New York City. New-York Historical has a mission to explore the richly layered political, cultural and social history of New York City and State and the nation, and to serve as a national forum for the discussion of issues surrounding the making and meaning of history.
Face covering is washable and reusable, made of two layers of fabric with soft ear loops. Pocketed design allows for insertion of additional filtration.
- 2-layer Breathable cloth mask (92% nylon, 8% spandex)
- Exterior treated with a splash resistant finish
- Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry
- For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
- Not an FDA approved medical device
- Filters not included
- One size fits most
- MADE IN USA