Wear your love of old New York for all to see in our exclusive Park Avenue at 42nd Street face mask. This comfortable fabric face covering features Howard Thain's 1927 oil in the collection of the New-York Historical Society. Grand Central Terminal is seen in the distance over the picturesque urban panorama of Park Avenue.
Face covering is washable and reusable, made of two layers of fabric with soft ear loops.
Pocketed design allows for insertion of additional filtration.
- 2-layer Breathable cloth mask (92% nylon, 8% spandex)
- Outer layer treated with a splash resistant finish
- Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry
- For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
- Not an FDA approved medical device
- Filters not included
Silicone cord locks make ear loops adjustable
- One size fits most
- MADE IN USA