Wear your love of old New York for all to see in our exclusive Penn Station face mask. This comfortable fabric face covering features George P. Hall & Son's 1911 photograph of the main waiting room, one of thousands of photographs in the collection of the New-York Historical Society.
Face covering is washable and reusable, made of two layers of fabric with soft ear loops.
Pocketed design allows for insertion of additional filtration.
- 2-layer Breathable cloth mask (92% nylon, 8% spandex)
- Outer layer treated with a splash resistant finish
- Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry
- For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
- Not an FDA approved medical device
- Filters not included
Silicone cord locks make ear loops adjustable
- One size fits most
- MADE IN USA