This watch dial is hand crafted from various sections taken from an authentic Vignelli Subway Map used in the NY Subway system from 1972 - 1979. Dials feature better known neighborhoods, stops & locations. Created by legendary designer Massimo Vignelli, these modernist visual diagrams have become iconic in and of themselves.
- Each piece is unique, Let us pick one from our stock!
- 38mm stainless steel bezel, polished stainless caseback engraved 1972 – 1979 Vignelli NYC Subway Map. Mineral crystal.
- Italian black leather strap with contrast stitching. Strap length measures 197mm (approx. 7-3/4").
- Battery operated Japanese movement.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Licensed by the NY MTA.