Wear your love of decorative art for all to see in our in our exclusive Louis C. Tiffany Clematis Face Mask. This comfortable fabric face covering is inspired by the stunning Clematis shade featured in the museum's Gallery of Tiffany Lamps, designed by Clara Driscoll (1861 - 1944), manager of the women who selected and cut glass at Tiffany Studios (the Tiffany Girls).
Face covering is washable and reusable, made of two layers of fabric (one cotton, one poly) and with soft elastic ear loops.
- Machine wash, lay flat to dry. Wash before wearing
- 2-layer, breathable polycotton
- For everyday use to cover your nose and mouth when out in public
- Not an FDA approved medical device
- One size fits most
- When you purchase this mask you directly contribute to our manufacturer's monthly mask donations to local shelters
- MADE IN USA